Friday, March 22, 2013

And I'm off!

Swam last night and hope that will help make me tired enough to sleep on the plane tonight. Currently in Detroit waiting to board for Atlanta.

The photo is me holding the oversized library card my staff gave me to take on the trip- similar to the kids' book Flat Stanley. It will be fun to see where I can take photos of the card.

The good news: on my way. The bad news: woke up in the middle of the night with that " oh &?@$ I'm getting a cold" feeling. It was exactly a year ago that I was sick last time. Oddly, I remember because it was right before the Run For Reading and I was sick and trying to put on a race for 250 people.

Bought some cold medicine and hoping for the best.

If my mother could go to Saudi Arabia with a sprained ankle I guess I can go to Antarctica with a cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment