Monday, March 18, 2013

Some running

Sunday was so nice, relatively speaking, that I wanted to get outside after we got home so I went to Potter Park, figuring that if there was any ice on the trail that it would be clearest at the Park.

Indeed the trail was perfect, the sun was shining, and the runners were out in force. I walked a bit but then made a deal with myself that I would run but stop immediately if my butt hurt at all. After 4.5 miles of running it felt so great to run but my foot started to hurt so I stopped.

That may be my only chance to run before I leave, since my schedule is pretty full and I have swimming twice this week and plan to walk with Mark and Don so I can see them before I leave.

I was glad to know my butt was getting better but distressed that my foot started hurting so quickly. Since the run it has been uncomfortable to sit much so I know my butt is not really much better. With only 4 days until a long flight I hope I will continue to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment