Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Last day

So hard to believe I start my adventure of a lifetime tomorrow! My training is really tapering off with a few miles on the treadmill Sunday and I hope to get in another HIIT session later today, depending on how the day goes.

Once I leave the US I will have very limited communication ability, with phone calls at $5 a minute and data out of sight for cost. Texting is much more reasonable so my plan is to text my husband and have him text or email updates to those of you who want them.

I won't be able to send any photos until I am back in this country but I promise the minute I land in Atlanta I will start sending out pictures!

We will have limited email capabilities on the ship and I know already that we can't send photos or have regular Internet access.

I will blog from Atlanta tomorrow afternoon and the will have to sign off until March 14. Wow that was scary to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment