Wednesday, January 23, 2013

yes I am a wimp, part 2

Not only am I a wimp this week, I was actually a mall walker last night - eek! 

It wasn't as bad as I expected, of course going at 6pm on a Tuesday when the temperature is 5 degrees helps clear out the mall so we had fairly smooth walking. Mark and I walked and talked for 90 minutes at a decent pace, probably a 15 minute pace, so it was fun. We certainly couldn't have walked outside for that long in this weather and survived!

I am motivated to do weights almost every night - it helps having them right in the den so I see them every time I sit down. I do different things on different days, from free weights to weighted sand-filled balls to the Pilates ring. Also always stretching - I am unduly proud of being able to do the splits at my advanced age, so that motivates me to stretch every day.Plus stretching just feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment